Data protection declaration
Name and contact of person in charge per article 4 paragraph 7 GDPR
Company: IHI Ionbond AG
Address: Industriestrasse 9, 4657 Dulliken, Switzerland
Phone: +41 62 553 42 00
Data Protection Compliance Officer
Name: Ryo Kayukawa
Security and protection of your personal data
We consider it our primary task to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data provided by you and to protect them from unauthorized access. Therefore we apply extreme care and State of the art security standards, ensuring a maximum protection of your personal data. As a private company, we are subject to the provisions of the European data protection Regulation (DSGVO) and the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organisational measures to ensure that the data protection regulations are observed both by us and by our external service providers.
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "data subject"); a natural person is regarded as identifiable identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online ID, or one or more special features may be, are the expression of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
"Processing" is everyone, with or without the help of automated procedures, running process or each such set in connection with personal data as collecting, gathering, the Organization, mapping, storage, adaptation or Change, reading, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of deployment, matching or linking, the limitation, deletion or destruction.
"Processing" is the marking of stored personal data with the aim of compromising their future processing.
"Profiling" is any kind of automated processing of personal data, that is, that these personal data are used to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to aspects with regard to job performance, economy, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, to analyze the place of residence or change of location of that natural person or to predict.
Use of pseudonyms
"Use of pseudonyms" is the processing of personal data in a way that personal data without using additional information no longer can be associated with a specific subject, provided that these additional Information is kept separately and are subject to technical and organisational measures that ensure that the personal data can be assigned to one identified or identifiable natural person.
"File system" is any structured set of personal data which are accessible according to specific criteria, regardless of whether this collection centrally, locally or on functional or geographic maps runs point of view.
Person in charge
"Person responsible" is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data alone or jointly with others; the purposes and means of the processing by EU law or the laws of the Member States are given, so the officer or his naming specific criteria can by Union law or the laws of the Member States provided be.
"Processor" is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
"Receiver" is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or elsewhere, personal data are disclosed which regardless of whether it is for you to a third party or not. Authorities which may be personal information are however not considered receivers; in the framework of a particular inquiry to Union law or the laws of the Member States, the processing of these data by the authorities is carried out in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations in accordance with the purposes of the processing.
"Third party" is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or elsewhere, except for the person concerned, the person responsible, the processor and the people, under the direct responsibility of the officer or the Processor are authorised to process the personal data.
A "consent" of the person concerned is each voluntarily the person for the particular case, in an informed way and clearly given expression of will in the form of a declaration or other unique confirmatory action, with the understand is that she does not agree with the processing of personal data concerning him or her.
Lawfulness of the processing
The processing of personal data is lawful only if there is a legal basis for the processing. Legal basis for the processing may in accordance with article 6 para 1 lit. a-f DSGVO in particular, be:
The person concerned has given their consent to the processing of personal data concerning them for one or more specific purposes;
the processing requires measures for the performance of a contract, whose party is the person concerned, or to carry out pre-contract, that on request of the person concerned would be;
processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, which is subject to the person in charge;
the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
processing is necessary for the performance of tasks, which in the public interest is, or is made in the exercise of official authority which has been transferred to the responsible;
Processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, if not the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, that require the protection of personal data, outweigh, especially when the affected person is a child.
Information about the collection of personal data
(1) the following information on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are for example name, address, E-Mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Are in contact with us via email or via a contact form the data communicated by you (your email address, if applicable) Your name and your telephone number) stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context, after the storage is no longer necessary, or the processing is restricted, if statutory storage obligations.
Collection of personal data when you visit our website
When the merely informational use of otherwise transmit information site, so if you choose not to register or us, we collect only the personal data that your browser transfers to our server. If you want to look at our Web site, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is article 6 para of 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to the Greenwich mean time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- each amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(1) in addition to the previously mentioned data are stored when using our Web site cookies on your computer. Cookies are small text files, which assigned to the browser you are using is stored on your hard drive, and with the site that sets the cookie, certain information flowing to. Cookies cannot run any programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer total user friendly and effective. (2) this Web site uses the following types of cookies, their extent and functioning the following describes:
Transient cookies (to others)
- Persistent cookies (to 2.).
Of transient cookies are automatically deleted, if you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. Save a so-called session ID, which can associate the different requests of your browser of the joint meeting. Thus, your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser's security settings at any time.
You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and reject, as such the adoption of third-party cookies or all cookies. "Third Party Cookies" are cookies not placed by a third party therefore by the real website where you located. You indicate that you can use the disabling of cookies may not all functions of this website.
More functions and our website offers
(1) in addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you must specify generally more personal data that we use for the provision of the relevant service and apply the above principles to the data processing.
(2) part we use for processing your data to external service providers. These have been carefully selected by us and commissioned, are tied to our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) as far as our service providers or partners are located in a country outside of the European Wirtschaftsraumen (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of that fact in the description of the offer.
Use quote reques
(1) If you in on our website quote request perform, it is required that you specify your personal data we need for the processing of your offer for the creation of the offer. Required information necessary for the execution of the contracts are separately marked, other information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process of your booking.
(2) we are obliged to save your address, payment and booking data for a period of ten years due to trade and tax requirements.
(3) in order to prevent unauthorized access, the ordering process via TLS technology third parties your personal information, especially financial data, is encrypted.
(1) with your consent, you can subscribe our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the consent form. (2) for the registration to our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt - in procedure. The means that we send you on email after your registration to the specified E-Mail address, in which we ask you to confirm that you want the delivery of the newsletter. If you confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and deleted automatically after one month. In addition, we store your used IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation respectively. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove and if necessary investigate the possible misuse of your personal information your application. (2) for the registration to our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt - in procedure. The means that we send you on email after your registration to the specified E-Mail address, in which we ask you to confirm that you want the delivery of the newsletter. If you confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and deleted automatically after one month. In addition, we store your used IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation respectively. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove and if necessary investigate the possible misuse of your personal information your application. (3) required for the purpose of sending of the newsletter is only your email address. Another, separately marked information is voluntary and is used to personally talk to you. After your confirmation, we will store your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is article 6 Para 1 P. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(4) their consent to the sending of the newsletter can revoke at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. Can the revocation, by clicking on each newsletter email link provided, using this form of the site email or by a message to the in the Explain imprint contact data.
(5) we indicate you that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. The data is collected exclusively artists, so the IDs be linked with your other personal data, a direct person availability is excluded.
Our offer is basically aimed at adults. Persons under 18 years should not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
Rights of the person concerned
(1) withdrawal of consent
If the processing of personal data is based on a granted consent, you have the right to revoke the consent at any time. The lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent to the withdrawal is not affected by the withdrawal of consent. For the exercise of the right of withdrawal you can contact us at any time.
(2) Right to obtain confirmation
They have the right to ask whether we process personal data by those responsible for a confirmation. You can at any time request the confirmation using the above contact details.
(3) the right of access
If personal data are processed, you can at any time request information about this personal data and following information:
- the purpose of the processing;
- the categories of personal data processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or be disclosed yet especially to recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- If possible, the planned duration for which the personal data be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this period;
- the existence of a right of correction or deletion of personal data or constraint processing by the person in charge or a right of objection against this processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- If the personal data not in the affected person be, collected all available information about the origin of the data;
- the existence of article on automated decision making including profiling 22 paragraphs 1 and 4 DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the involved logic, as well as the scope and the desired effects of such processing for the affected person.
Transferred personal data to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed 46 DSGVO over the appropriate guarantees in accordance with articles related to the delivery. We make a copy of the personal data which are undergoing processing available. For all other copies that you apply for person, we can demand a reasonable fee on the basis of administrative costs. Submit the application electronically, the information in a standard electronic format to provide, unless he specifies otherwise. The right to receive a copy in accordance with paragraph 3 shall not interfere with the rights and freedoms of other persons.
(4) the right to rectification
You have the right, immediately by us the amendment to require incorrect personal data concerning you. You have the right to require the completion of incomplete personal data - so by means of a supplementary statement - taking into account the purposes of the processing.
(5) the right to deletion ("right to be forgotten")
You have the right to require that you be immediately deleted personal data of the person responsible and we are obligated to immediately delete personal data, unless one of the following reasons:
Personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed in any other way.
The person concerned consent, on which shall revoke the processing referred to in article 6 paragraph 1 paragraph 2 letter a DSGVO supported 3(a) or article 9, and a lack on any other legal basis for processing.
Sets the person concerned in accordance with article 21 paragraph 1 DSGVO object to the processing of one and there be no priority legitimate grounds for processing, or the person concerned paragraph 2 sets DSGVO in accordance with article 21 opposition against the Processing a.
The personal data processed unlawfully.
The erasure of personal data is to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the laws of the Member States required, the officer is subject to the.
The personal data were collected on services of the information society in accordance with article 8 paragraph 1 DSGVO.
Has responsible made public the personal data and he is obliged to the deletion referred to in paragraph 1 it shall adopt appropriate measures, also technical in nature, taking into account the available technology and the cost of implementation to for the data processing responsible, which process the personal data to inform you that a person concerned by them deleting all links to these personal data or of copies or replications of this personal Data requested. The right to delete ("right to be forgotten") does not exist as far as the processing is required:
- to the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to comply with a legal obligation, which requires processing according to the law of the Union or the Member States, is subject to the person in charge, or to carry out a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of public Violence takes place, which was transferred to the responsible
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health referred to in article 9 paragraph 2 letter h and i, as well as article 9 paragraph 3 DSGVO;
- for public interest archive purposes, scientific or historical research or statistical purposes in accordance with article 89 paragraph 1 DSGVO, where the right referred to in paragraph 1 is expected to the achievement of the objectives of this Processing makes it impossible or seriously impaired, or
- to the claim, exercise or defence of legal claims.
(6) the right to limitation of processing
You have the right to require the restriction of the processing of their personal data if one of the following conditions exists:
the accuracy of the personal data of the person concerned denied for a period which allows the controller to verify the accuracy of personal data,
the processing is unlawful and rejects the erasure of personal data the data subject and requires instead the restriction of the use of personal data;
the responsible no longer requires the personal data for the purposes of the processing, the data subject but needs to exercise, exercise or defense of legal claims, or
the person concerned object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 Paragraph 1 has placed DSGVO, as long as it is not yet certain, whether the proper reasons of the officer to whom the person concerned outweigh.
What is the processing in structures with the above conditions is restricted, so this personal data - are apart from their storage - only with the consent of the person concerned or to the claim, exercise or defense of legal claims or to protect of the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
To claim the right to limitation of the processing, the data subject can contact us using the above contact details.
(7) right to data portability
You have the right, you personal data concerning him, that you have provided to US, in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format to get, and these data have the right to other responsible without hindrance by the Responsible, which the personal data have been provided to communicate, provided that:
processing on a consent referred to in Article 6 Paragraph 1 points (a) or article 9 paragraph 2 letter a or paragraph 1 letter b DSGVO is based on a contract referred to in article 6 and
is processed using automated procedures.
In the exercise of the right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain a guarantee that the personal information be delivered directly by a responsible person to an other responsible insofar as this is technically feasible. The exercise of the right to data portability will the right deletion ("right to be forgotten") untouched. This right does not apply to any processing that is required for the exercise of a task that is in the public interest or in exercise of official authority is awarded to the person in charge
(8) the right of objection
You always have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, you relating to the processing of personal data the because of Article 6 Paragraph 1 letter e or f DSGVO is carried out, opposition to insert; applies also to an assessment based on these provisions. Responsible no longer processes the personal data, unless he can demonstrate compelling protection worthy reasons for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or processing is used the Exercise, exercise or defence of legal claims. Personal data are processed to operate direct mail, so you have the right, at any time object to the processing of personal data relating to you for the purpose of such advertising is to insert; This applies also to profiling, insofar as it is with such direct marketing in conjunction. Object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, so the data are no longer processed for these purposes. In connection with the use of services of the information society could you regardless of the Directive 2002/58/EC Exert their right of objection by means of automated procedures, using technical specifications. You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, against you that processing of personal data concerning you, that to scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 paragraph 1 is made to appeal, either because the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest. You can exercise the right to object at any time by making a call to the respective responsible.
(9) automated decisions in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to not only on to automated processing - including profiling - based decision, you has legal effect or significantly affected in a similar way. This does not apply if the decision:
is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller
due to legislation of the Union or the Member States, which the person in charge is subject to, is allowed and this legislation adequate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as the legitimate interests of the person concerned contain or
is carried out with the express consent of the person concerned.
The officer appropriate measures to maintain the rights and freedoms as well as the legitimate interests of the data subject, including at least the right to obtaining of the intervention of a person on the part of the officer, hitting presentation of your own Position and heard to contest the decision. The person concerned can exercise this right at any time by turns to the respective person in charge.
(10) the right to appeal to a supervisory authority
You have the right to appeal by a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their residence, their job, or the location of the alleged Moreover, without prejudice to an other administrative or judicial appeal, Infringement, if the person concerned view is that the processing of personal data concerning him or her is contrary to this regulation.
(11) the right to effective judicial remedy
You have without prejudice to an available administrative or extra-judicial appeal including the right to appeal to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 DSGVO the right to an effective judicial remedy, if it considers that that violated her due to this regulation to rights as a result of a not in accordance with this regulation processing of their personal data.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) this website uses Google Analytics, a Web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Files that Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text are stored on your computer and enable analysis of your use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this site usually transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. In case of activation of IP anonymization on this website, your IP address shortens by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other States party to the agreement on the European economic area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address to a server of Google in the USA is transferred and cut there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to reports on compiling website activity and providing other services related to website usage and Internet usage to provide to the website operator. (2) the IP address that is submitted in the context of Google Analytics from your browser will be merged with other data from Google. (3) you can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting your browser software, we point out however, that you fully can use if necessary, not all functions of this website in this case. In addition, you can prevent data of generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) on Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by you under the following link available Browser plug ins download and install: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout . (4) this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeip(). This IP addresses are processed further shortened, a person form can thus be excluded. As far as a personal reference is to the data collected about you, this is so immediately ruled out and the personal data thus promptly deleted. (5) we use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. On the collected statistics, we can improve our offer and interesting design for you as a user. In exceptional cases, in which transferred personal data to the United States, Google has has the EU-US Privacy shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is article 6 Para 1 P. 1 lit. f DSGVO (6) the third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, fax: + 353 (1) 436 1001 Terms: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html,
overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html,
Integration of YouTube
Integration of Google maps