Let’s talk at the Vienna Motor Symposium!
Vienna Motor Symposium - 26. to 28. April 2023
Are you visiting the Vienna Motor Symposium at the end of April? Come by the Ionbond booth to discuss your challenges and plans. It’s promising to be yet another great edition of the symposium, with interesting speakers and many highly knowledgeable suppliers. “We’re looking forward to talking about strategy and technology with visitors,” says André Hieke, Global Segment Manager Automotive at Ionbond. “And, of course, to share the developments at Ionbond that support the changes in the automotive industry.”
Ionbond supports the automotive sector of the future
“Future mobility” is a major theme at the Vienna Motor Symposium. “The move toward electric cars and climate-neutral transportation requires a lot of new technology,” says Marcel Stultjens, Automotive Sales Manager. “Companies are developing fuel cell electric cars, hydrogen internal combustion engines, and many technologies for increasing the fuel efficiency of cars. Ionbond has solutions that contribute to all these approaches.”
- Fuel-saving tribological coatings for the classic combustion engine
- Fuel cell bipolar plate coatings for hydrogen electric vehicles
- Multilayer coatings that protect components against hydrogen embrittlement while also reducing friction and wear, for any hydrogen technology
- Extreme wear resistance for electrical drive trains, for heavy electric cars with high-impact torque delivery
- Protective coatings for components and seals in electrical engines, which operate at higher rpms
- Low-friction and wear-resistant coatings for components outside of the engine, to reduce friction losses and increase fuel efficiency
- Coatings for battery cooling units, pumps and many other new automotive components
Drop by our booth to talk!
Are you interested in learning more about any of these coating solutions? Or do you have a challenge of your own that you might want to solve with a coating? We’d be happy to see you at our booth, to discuss your plans in more detail.
You might be interested...
As one of the global leaders in PVD, CVD and PACVD coating technology, Ionbond™ had the foresight to spot an important global automotive engineering…Read more
Read our new whitepaper on CVD coatings for components. Chemical vapor deposition (CVD), the oldest deposition technique, is rarely used for coating…Read more
The Ionbond Surface Analysis lab is part and parcel of our customers’ success in industrial components. The lab is staffed by an experienced team with…Read more