IHI Ionbond is an international leader in wear resistant and low friction PVD, PACVD and CVD coatings used to enhance the lifetime of tools, modify the surface properties of mechanical components, and for decorative purposes. We provide state of the art coating services from 38 coating centers in 17 counties in Europe, North America and Asia. CVD and CVD related coating equipment is developed and manufactured in Switzerland.
Ionbond is seeking an energetic Account Manager with a proven sales track record in b2b sales industrial services and in strategic account management and new business development. This individual will manage and expand sales for PVD and PACVD coating services to existing accounts as well as develop new customers in a variety of industries with a main focus in the industrial and medical segments.
- Responsible for developing strong major account relationships at all levels of management for the purpose of growing sales in the assigned territory.
- Develops and coordinates sales presentations and manages account development.
- Facilitates the management of key business relationships and negotiates potential business opportunities.
- Create, implement, and maintain a sales plan that meets or exceeds performance requirements.
- Report any new competitive activities and/or products to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Identifies product gaps and long-term business opportunities.
- Work with product management and engineering on customer tailored products.
- Attend sales meetings, conventions and training programs as required by the Regional Sales Manager.
- Know your products and channel/market/customer dynamics/drivers and how Ionbond best fit the customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience may be substitute
- Direct sales experience of 3 – 5 years (business to business, industrial, tooling or medical industry)
- Strategic Sales & Account Management experience
- Strong Communication Skills (verbal and writing)
- Demonstrates ability to build strong customer relationships
- Previous sales experience with record of meeting or exceeding sales budget.
- Problem-solving and conflict management skills.
- Strong work ethic, demonstrating a commitment to details, organization & time management skills
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Resides in the assigned territory
- 50-75% traveling
Ionbond will reward your talent with a competitive annual compensation commensurate with experience, eligible for commission on sales growth, company performance bonus plan, company lease vehicle, smart phone, laptop, home office, etc.
In addition, Ionbond offers a generous benefits package including but not limited to; medical/dental/life insurance, flexible spending accounts, short term & long term disability, EAP, PTO, 401(K) retirement plan with company match and much more.
Apply now by submitting your resume with your proven sales track record referring to REF # NE-22 at jobsionbond.com
IHI Ionbond Inc. | T. Krieger | 1823 East Whitcomb Ave. | Madison Heights, MI 48071 | jobsionbond.com | www.ionbond.com