IHI Ionbond Inc. is searching for Process Engineers to serve as a primary technical resource for the plant/company in developing, planning, and training in all steps involved in the production of surface engineered solutions.
- Provide sustaining engineering support for coating deposition processes and related equipment, such as cathodic arc evaporation and magnetron sputtering.
- Assist Plant Operations, Corporate Process Engineering, and Business Managers in application development and scale-up of major programs.
- Participates in cross-functional team projects with the Sales Department and with customers.
- Root Cause analysis.
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot vacuum coating processes.
- Provide consultations and technical expertise on thin film technology to coating center staff and on-going quality issues.
- Mechanical design of fixtures.
- Responsible for 5 S Programs in work area.
- Maintain and work according to ISO quality systems.
- Provide good record keeping and communication skills.
- Ensure Customer excellence and delivery of Quality products and samples.
- Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Material Science, Mechanical or Plasma Physics.
- Desired 1-3 years of experience in the vapor deposition and/or metallurgical.
- Hands-on experience with magnetron sputtering.
- Energetic and forward-thinking individual to promote innovative and best-in-class solutions.
- Strong knowledge of fundamentals of engineering statistics and mechanical designs.
- ISO 9000-2000 is a plus.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Familiarity with Quality system concepts; TS 16949 or ISO 13485
- Ability to travel throughout North America
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. (Sonsorship is not available for this position.)
IHI Ionbond offers a generous benefits package including but not limited to; medical & dental, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, EAP, short term & long term disability, PTO, and 401(K) retirement plan with company match and much more.
Salary will vary depending on experience and qualifications and will be eligible for the Company annual bonus plan.
Please list your location preference for when you apply: MI, NJ
Apply now by submitting your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and location preference.
IHI Ionbond Inc. | T. Krieger | 1823 East Whitcomb Ave. | Madison Heights, MI 48071 | email@example.com | www.ionbond.com