- Maintenance and repairs on PVD, CVD, Cleaning lines and other plant equipment on a regular, as needed and emergency basis.
- Follows manufacturer’s instructions, engineering specifications, sketches, operation manuals, and diagrams, to diagnose and troubleshoot abnormalities. (PLC’s, hydraulics, pneumatic tools, etc.)
- Document and maintain all equipment modifications, maintenance histories, drawings, blueprints and schematics.
- Electrical; hands-on 110/208/480 testing power distribution, induction motor speed control, mech/dry/blower pump replacements, etc.
- Evaluate complex and unusual repair & maintenance needs and advises management of the requirement for an outside contractor.
- Install, disassembled and move machinery/equipment.
- Perform building repairs and maintenance activities as needed.
- Monitor uptime for all equipment; develop and implement plans to minimize equipment breakdowns.
- Provide input to Managers, Process Engineers, Leads and Technicians for pass down of daily activities, resolve manufacturing interruptions, inconsistent process results, and equipment downtime.
- Work closely with Production and Engineering.
- Assist the Plant Manager in establishing specifications for purchase of new equipment.
- Responsible for 5 S Program in working areas.
- And any other assigned tasks or as apparent.
- Degree in Engineering, Technical or Trade School education preferred.
- Vacuum technology and heat treatment maintenance experience.
- Understanding of failure mechanisms, ability to isolate determine root cause and repair
- Excellent mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Knowledge in control systems, PLC
- Independent Worker, Self-Starter and Highly Motivated.
- Good communication skills to clearly communicate with peers, management, and suppliers.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as required (regular work schedule: 2nd or 3rd shift).
IHI Ionbond Inc. offers a generous benefits package including but not limited to; medical, dental, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, disability, EPA, PTO, and 401(K) with company match. Salary will vary depending on experience and qualifications.
Apply now by submitting your resume to: email@example.com with reference number MT-MI
IHI Ionbond Inc. | T. Krieger | 1823 East Whitcomb Ave. | Madison Heights, MI 48071 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ionbond.com